Latest New Features
- Recurring Invoices List now shows the number of clients that invoice will be created for, if it’s for more than one client.
- There is now an End Date option on the Student Schedules report.
- E-mails sent from your studio now are addressed as being from the studio name rather than the studio admin name.
- You can now export the Student Payments per Teacher report to a spreadsheet.
- You can now add your studio logo to your e-mail templates with the %%StudioLogo%% variable.
- When you visit the People list, by default it will now list everyone in your studio, without having to click anything first. Note: Former users can be turned on from the “more options” link.
- You can now add a new Referral Method on the fly when editing student profiles.
- Parents can now register the whole family at once using the Remote Registration Form.
- The “Thank you” message on the remote registration form is now customizable.
- When editing a person or event, if you make changes and leave the form without saving, you’ll now be asked if you want to save.
Latest Bug Fixes
- Former teachers no longer appear in the list when creating an event.
- Enrolled Students Without a Teacher Report now only shows active students.
- When filtering the Invoice list to show only Overdue invoices, the results are now showing properly.
- Teacher Availability slots were not displaying or deleting properly in Internet Explorer 8. This is now fixed.
- Student Payments per Teacher report was showing inaccuracies on families with multiple students and teachers. This is now fixed.
- Some studios were getting an error when generating a PDF invoice. This is now fixed.
- The Studio Logo was not showing up properly in some e-mail templates. This is now fixed.
- On remote registration forms, the Agree to Terms box, if required, now actually acts required.
- Studios experiencing issues with duplicate lesson reminder e-mails, this should now be fixed.
- Remote Registration e-mail notifications were not showing data for a few days. This is now fixed.
- Note: The login page and all pages after you login to Studio Helper are secured with 128-bit SSL encryption.
- Note: If no payment methods are selected, the link to make a payment will not appear on invoices.