New Features in October 2010
- Calendar Location View! You can now see a side by side comparison of the schedules of different locations/rooms at your studio!
- You can now hide the sidebar on the calendar page to give you more room to see your events! Just click “Toggle Sidebar”.
- You can now search through past expenses using a simple or advanced search option.
- You can now send up to 5 e-mail attachments with e-mail messages sent through Studio Helper.
- You can now enter the Referred By field when creating a new student or family.
- Increased maximum file upload size to 10mb so you can send larger files as attachments.
- The Student Schedules Report now has the option to choose a start date.
Below are the bug fixes made to Studio Helper in October 2010:
- When logged in as a teacher, the People List wasn’t showing properly on subsequent pages for some studios. This is now fixed.
- On the student profile Schedule tab, the past 25 events area is now showing events in the proper order.
- Some studios were seeing duplicate students on the student list when logged in as teacher. This is now fixed.
- Overdue invoices were not showing up properly on the invoice list for some studios. This is now fixed.
- Studios experiencing issues with duplicate invoices should now find the problem fixed. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Addresses were sometimes not showing when editing students as a staff member. This is now fixed.
- Fixed a typo on the student register form. (Phones Numbers is now Phone Numbers).
- Some people were reporting a blank screen after submitting a practice log entry with an invalid number. This is now fixed.
- Inventory List now properly showing items in alphabetical order by default.
- Former students were appearing in some reports like the Students per Teacher report. This is now fixed.
- Lessons Taught report now properly exports the Notes field when saving the report as a csv file.
- Since allowing credit card payments, students had to login to make a secure payment. Now the payment page itself is secure.
- Mass e-mail page is now properly showing parents of students on with all filters.